Location: Village Historique Acadien
My 3 favourite parts of the day:
1. Watching the bride and groom get ready in the historic buildings! So much character and amazing light!
2. Strolling with Annick and Troy through the village and admiring the scenery and hearing their stories of what the location meant to them!
3. The raging kitchen party!
Three ideas you should totally steal from their wedding:
1. The relaxed, down-home atmosphere. Their venue felt more like a home than a wedding venue!
2. Live music! Always a hit with the kids…of all ages. The dance floor is always packed with a live band!
3. Outfits that don’t match but do “go”! I love bridemaids dresses in a family of colour or groomsmen suits in ranges of a tone. I was going to say something about shades of grey but…naw.